Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Portion: 25 cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated maple sugar
- 2 teaspoons of maple cola (optional)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 eggs
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 °c (350°f). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter using an electric mixer. Gradually add the maple sugar, maple cola, honey and egg until completely incorporated.
- In a separate bowl sift the flour and baking powder together. Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir just until combined. Fold in the cranberries.
- Scoop tablespoon portions of the dough onto the cookie sheets leaving enough room between them for expanding. Gently press down on the cookies using a spatula to flatter slightly.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool slightly on the cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.