Italian ratatouille with salamino
This recipe is presented by Aliments Roma.
Discover a delicious Italian ratatouille recipe perfect for fall. A few ingredients like eggplant, green squash, yellow squash, red onion, Italian tomato, marinara sauce, parmesan and fresh basil.
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 large green zucchini
- 1 large yellow zucchini
- 1 small red onion
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) marinara sauce
- 1 package 225 g Classico Roma salamino, cut into 20 slices
- Pepper to taste
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) grated parmesan
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) small fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Cut the eggplant, zucchini, onion and tomatoes into slices about 1/2 cm (1/4 inch) thick.
- In a 23-cm (9-inch) round baking dish, pour the marinara sauce. Arrange the slices of vegetables and salamino on the sauce, alternating them and overlapping slightly. Pepper. Cover the dish with a sheet of aluminum foil. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the sheet of aluminum foil. Cover the preparation with parmesan and continue cooking in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When ready to serve, garnish with basil.