Coconut curry pork tenderloin with camelina oil
Preparation : 5 minutes
Cooking : 8 to 10 minutes
Servings : 4
- 700 g (1.5 lb.) pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons of camelina oil
- 2 tablespoons of Coco Curry Super Dips mix
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl whisk together yogurt and camelina oil.
- Then add the Coco Curry Super Dips seasoning, cider vinegar, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Reserve a portion of the marinade for accompaniment.
- Pour the rest into a glass dish and add the pork tenderloin. Coat well and store in refrigerator for two hours or more.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the dish and remove the excess marinade. Bake in a lightly oiled nonstick skillet, 3 to 4 minutes per side
- Bake at 375⁰F for 15 to 20 minutes. Can also be cooked on the BBQ. Serve with the reserved marinade.