Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
- 4 Italian sausages
- 45 mL (3 tbsp.) sunflower oil
- 4 naan breads
- 180 mL (3/4 cup) tomato sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 150 g (1/3 lb) creamy goat cheese, crumbled
- 375 mL (1 1/2 cups) baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Remove sausage casings, then crumble the meat.
- Heat 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook sausage meat for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate.
- Place naan breads on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush tops with tomato sauce. Add bell pepper, sausage meat, red onion and goat cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Just before serving, top pizzas with spinach and drizzle