The honeyed Raphaëlle
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 5
- 1 bag (2 lbs) of potatoes La Raphaëlle from Île d'Orléans
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onions
- 100 g goat cheese
- 4 tbsp. Naturoney Quebec Honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Steam the potatoes with the peel for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200 ° C (400 ° F).
- Once cooked, cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and place in a pre-oiled baking dish.
- Season with thyme, onions, salt and pepper.
- Crumble the goat cheese on the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with honey and bake for 15 minutes.