100 % quEbec recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Freezing time: 4 heures
Portion: 8 popsicles
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 cups Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cups of cream 10 %
- 2 1/3 cups raspberries
- 8 wooden popsicle sticks
- Combine honey, yogurt and cream in a mixing bowl, beating thoroughly. Spoon about one-third of the mixture into another bowl.
- Roughly mash raspberries with a fork in a separate mixing bowl before folding into the larger bowl of yogurt mixture.
- Divide the plain yogurt mixture between eight holes popsicle mold, spooning the raspberry yogurt mixture on top.
- Freeze for 1 hour before pressing wooden popsicle sticks into the semi-set popsicles.
- Freeze for a further 3 hours until set. Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before serving.