Turkey and leek lasagna
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Portion: 4 (can be frozen)
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 pound turkey breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 leeks, sliced and blanched
- 1 cup cooking cream 15 %
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked al dente
- ¾ cup of grated cheese mozzarella style
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C/400 degrees F.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and melt butter. Season the turkey and saute turkey until lightly browned on all sides.
- Stir in the leeks and the cream and continue to cook for another 3 minutes. Season again. Remove from heat.
- Grease a baking dish and add half of the turkey and leeks. Spread evenly on the bottom. Lay the lasagna noodle over the turkey and leeks, covering completely. Spread the remaining turkey and leeks over the lasagna noodles and top with cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and browned.
- Let cool 10 minutes before cutting.