Here is a simple and easy recipe of zucchini fritters that can be enjoyed as an accompaniment or even as a main dish! You can even try the recipe with other seasonal vegetables.
Preparation : 20 minutes Cooking time : 5 minutes Servings : 4
- 1 cup of salted pretzels
- 2 cups of organic shredded zucchinis from Les Jardins d'Ambroise
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese from the Fromagerie Champêtre,
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 minced garlic clove from À fleur de pot
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- Sea salt La Belle Excuse and pepper Le Malabar from Méchant mix
- ¼ cup of canola oil from Cuisine Poirier
- Pepper and lemon mayonnaise from Cuisine Poirier.
- In food processor, reduce pretzels to powder. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth, except canola oil.
- Form pellets with 2 tsp. of the preparation.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat canola oil and cook the pellets for 5 minutes or until golden brown on all sides.
- Serve zucchini fritters with Pepper and Lemon mayonnaise from Cuisine Poirier.
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe from the book 300 repas sans flaflas from Sonia Lizotte, food coach, Guy St-Jean Éditeur.