Milkshake strawberry raspberry
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Portion: 1 milkshake
- 1 ¾ cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp. raspberry jam
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 cups of Laiterie Chagnon milk
- 2 scoops of softened Laiterie Chagnon vanilla ice cream
- Warm the raspberries with the raspberry jelly and 2 table spoon of water in a small saucepan set over a medium heat until soft and juicy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Spoon most of the raspberry mixture into a blender. Spoon most of the remaining raspberry mixture into a tall serving glass; reserve about 1 table spoon for the garnish.
- Add the frozen strawberries, milk, and one scoop vanilla ice cream to the blender. Cover and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the glass and top with another scoop of ice cream as well as the reserved raspberry mixture. Serve with a straw.